Pure Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server under Constrution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kamil Xefrine Admin App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamil73x

Kamil Xefrine Admin App Empty
PostSubject: Kamil Xefrine Admin App   Kamil Xefrine Admin App EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:36 am

What is your In-Game Name?: Kamil_Xefrine

Age IG:23 OOC:12

Have you been banned from any other servers, If so why?: Well i have been banned... Few times, Flaming.. Once cause i made argument with Server Owner...

How long have you played pure-rp for ?:Ehm... N/A

Why do you want to be admin?:Because i think i am good admin (I am admin on other servers)... I really like help people, especially newbies, NEWBIES 4 EVA!!!

Are you on the "Sprunk Buster List"?:Sadly yes

What country are you from?: Poland

Would you call yourself a fair person?:Yes

Say somebody joined the server, started making accusations about hacking us, What would you do?:Kick, Kick again... If won't help then ban.

If a player comes in and is being very racist how would you react?:Warning... Kick... Ban...

Explain how ,why , and what you would use the commands /slap /god /kick /ban for?: /slap - Let's say someone is insulting... I would use /slap as kind of warning, /god - It's kind of Admin Duty, /kick - To kick player (Someone is racist and warning was ignored), /ban - Lets say someone comes into server and hacks, if kick don't stop them (they got kicked, came back and still hack) then i would ban them...

When you receive a report, What would you do?:Accept it when it's appropriate and then help or if it's inappropriate then ignore it and PM person who sended report...

Say there was a bug with the server, A large one and its effecting everybody playing, What would you do?:1.Report it to Server Owner and/or Server Co-Owner 2. Make people log out so admins can fix problem.
Back to top Go down
Tbonethunder

Tbonethunder

PostSubject: Re: Kamil Xefrine Admin App   Kamil Xefrine Admin App EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:10 am

I give it -1 sorry i'm not in favor off people that have been banned or are on the sprunk list and besides your timezone is 12 hours ahead... Shocked anyway its not up to me so gl
Back to top Go down
Kamil73x

PostSubject: Re: Kamil Xefrine Admin App   Kamil Xefrine Admin App EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:11 am

I was banned like 5 times.. (2 cause i had bad argument with Server Owner...) God... And my timezone is GMT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kamil Xefrine Admin App   Kamil Xefrine Admin App Empty

Back to top Go down

Kamil Xefrine Admin App
Page 1 of 1